Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We invite you to ask questions about our services, procedures and clinic.
There are some questions we hear frequently, and we have listed some of them below. But if you have a question that is not answered here, feel free to contact us directly. One of our friendly team members will be happy to help.
- What happens during an examination?
- What can I do to prevent gum disease?
- What can I do about gaps in my smile?
- I am not happy with my smile or the appearance of my teeth. What can I do?
- What are amalgam mercury fillings? Should I get them removed?
- Will my treatment hurt?
- How can muscle relaxants assist in the treatment of TMJ disorder
- How can muscle relaxants assist in the treatment of a gummy smile?
- How can muscle relaxants assist in the treatment of an asymmetric smile?
- How long does the treatment last and how quickly will I see the results?
- Are cosmetic injectable procedures painful?
- What post-treamtent care is required for cosmetic and therapeutic injectables
- Is there any reason to avoid derma fillers?
- Is there any reason to avoid muscle relaxants?