Our Katoomba dentists (and most dentists) recommend dental implants above other tooth replacement options. There are many reasons for this:
- Dental implants are most like natural teeth because they replace the entire anatomy of your lost tooth, including the valuable root.
- Dental implants are strong and lasting, allowing you to enjoy your meals and add new and exciting foods to your diet.
- They are easy to take care of and require only what your natural teeth require—brushing, flossing, check-ups and teeth cleans.
- Because dental implants are a fixed restoration, you may feel more secure when smiling and laughing with family members and your best mates.
- Finally, dental implants are versatile, offering everything from single implants to All-on-4 and implant-supported dentures.
However, the first step is learning whether implant dentistry is suitable for you. To make this determination, your dental implant dentist has you in for a consultation. And at the time of this writing, we are offering free dental implant consultations in Katoomba!
Our free dental implant consultation is a no-obligation chat and check with the dentist. This visit will let you know whether you’re a suitable candidate for implant dentistry.
We Invite You to Reach Out to Your Katoomba Dentist for More Information
If you want to learn more, including whether you’re a candidate for implant dentistry, we encourage your call.
Our dentists serve many locations, including Katoomba, Blue Mountains, Yosemite, Leura, and your area.